Saturday, November 1, 2014

Trivia (CXIII) - The dude who seems to be going up to people on the street and taking their picture


@galaxim:
"In the other side of the news, there's a dude called portlandstreetart or something, who seems to be going up to people on the street and taking their picture. That is, he has a camera probably strapped around his neck, walks up to a complete stranger, and makes a pitch like "Hello, I am a street photographer, may I take your picture?". And apparently, they say "Yes!"
I applaud his bravery. I would very very much like to go up to people on the street and ask to take their picture. But I lack the courage to do so. Also, the third feminist wave has beaten the desire out of me, I know by now that to approach a stranger on the street is the first step to me raping them."

@lowtec:
"Yes, asking women out on a date is strictly prohibited and punishable with jail time."

@mtvinthe1990s:
"you mean @portostreetshooting? i'm guessing there's a different stranger culture in portugal that allows him to get away with it. god knows it wouldn't fly in my neck o' the woods."

@galaxim:
"I do mean @portostreetshooting . There's another guy who gets women, takes their clothes off, ties them up naked in a hotel room but forgot to bring any color film with him."

No comments: